About Rachel Horton

Rachel Horton is a band, called Matty Cries. Matty Cries has a record coming out late in the summer of 2009. Rachel Horton is also writing a novel that goes with the record, which can be read here by clicking "Hot Kids From Cold States the novel" under Categories. She also writes short stories sometimes, and poems very occasionally. Rachel Horton feels awkward talking about herself in the third person (once again).

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A conversation with my mom

My mom came home today and was asking about my day, and I said that I got my wifi hooked up and then said, "oh by the way, I got famous today" and she said, "that was quick" and I said "yeah, it was." Then she said, "I'm thinking of veggie lasagna for dinner tonight, how does that sound to you?" and I said, "Good."

I wish everything in the world didn't hurt my feelings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment