About Rachel Horton

Rachel Horton is a band, called Matty Cries. Matty Cries has a record coming out late in the summer of 2009. Rachel Horton is also writing a novel that goes with the record, which can be read here by clicking "Hot Kids From Cold States the novel" under Categories. She also writes short stories sometimes, and poems very occasionally. Rachel Horton feels awkward talking about herself in the third person (once again).

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fixed!

Check it out, guys, a friend I've never met told me how to fix this blog. Now its not a mess anymore, or confusing. The one thing that still needs fixing is the novel chapters--they're in order from newest to oldest, where they should probably be vice-versa. But otherwise, we're back in business.

I'm playing a show in Seattle on the 8th of August, and my last three studio dates are August 4th, 5th, and 10th. Then the record will be all done, and it will just be a matter of getting it pressed and sent back to me. Please buy it, I am tragically broke.

0 comments:

Post a Comment