About Rachel Horton

Rachel Horton is a band, called Matty Cries. Matty Cries has a record coming out late in the summer of 2009. Rachel Horton is also writing a novel that goes with the record, which can be read here by clicking "Hot Kids From Cold States the novel" under Categories. She also writes short stories sometimes, and poems very occasionally. Rachel Horton feels awkward talking about herself in the third person (once again).

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tee shirts and record design worries

Its really down to the wire, and I feel slightly overwhelmed at all the things to do in order to get this record into a real, tangible form. I'm not overwhelmed as to the songs themselves (with the exception maybe of which of my background singers will actually show up), but all the other stuff. The album design most of all. I have the artwork ready, and I know how I want it all to look, but its just in paper form and I don't know how to translate that exactly. I want to get it done quickly and get this thing out as soon as possible. Its worrisome.

Photobucket
Here's a tee-shirt I made for my friend Chris in Omaha. Its probably the coolest one I've made. You can't really see in the photo, but the snow is white puffy paint. If you'd like one, give me a size and an address and I'll make you one.

Studio time the day after tomorrow, and I feel very ready.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol i wouldnt wear that shirt even if you let me stab your butthole with my dick.

Rachel said...

Ily too, Blamo.

Post a Comment