About Rachel Horton

Rachel Horton is a band, called Matty Cries. Matty Cries has a record coming out late in the summer of 2009. Rachel Horton is also writing a novel that goes with the record, which can be read here by clicking "Hot Kids From Cold States the novel" under Categories. She also writes short stories sometimes, and poems very occasionally. Rachel Horton feels awkward talking about herself in the third person (once again).

Monday, August 10, 2009

Yet ANOTHER two new songs released!

Both brand new this time. I spent today in the studio, and now two more are all mixed up and ready for listening. "Its you I like" is a story song about old churches and awkward best friends in a small town (and you also don't hear me play guitar very often, which I do in that one). "Chlorophyll inhaler" is way Beat Happening-esque. I love how it turned out. A week from today should be the last studio date and then soon the record will be out! Order it, I'm broke and its made with love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment