About Rachel Horton

Rachel Horton is a band, called Matty Cries. Matty Cries has a record coming out late in the summer of 2009. Rachel Horton is also writing a novel that goes with the record, which can be read here by clicking "Hot Kids From Cold States the novel" under Categories. She also writes short stories sometimes, and poems very occasionally. Rachel Horton feels awkward talking about herself in the third person (once again).

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Long-overdue update

Oh man, its been a while. August 17th was supposed to be my final recording date for this album, but I got really sick and had to postpone it. Now it is scheduled for Monday. We have two songs to record completely and one to finish up, and then I'm good to go. There have also been some, er, pleasant developments in my personal life that have brought a few changes, making it so that all I do anymore isn't sit around writing and writing songs (though I still really do enjoy that). I really need to get to work on the novel again. Looking to move to Seattle again, looking to stop being painfully shy and actually start booking. Also, there are two new finished songs that I've been hoarding that will go up on the music page today, so keep an eye out.

Comments on here, especially on my writing, are always appreciated, since I'm not so painfully shy online.

0 comments:

Post a Comment