About Rachel Horton

Rachel Horton is a band, called Matty Cries. Matty Cries has a record coming out late in the summer of 2009. Rachel Horton is also writing a novel that goes with the record, which can be read here by clicking "Hot Kids From Cold States the novel" under Categories. She also writes short stories sometimes, and poems very occasionally. Rachel Horton feels awkward talking about herself in the third person (once again).

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Finally!

The record is DONE! It is all recorded and mixed. Now I am waiting on the final cut from the studio, and after that its off to the presses. I think it is a really cool album, and I feel proud that I made it. Details soon as to where to get it!

1 comments:

P. said...

You'll just have to visit Van to share your album and smoke tons of amazing BC bud, as I won't be able to see Oly for at least another month, considering my considerable Passport wait length time.

Post a Comment